March 6, 2008

Wilco Show

We went and saw Wilco the other night. They were sooooo good! Played my favorite song "Jesus Etc." and Tweedy's favorite song "Kingpin" and all of their other good ones. They really pulled out some old stuff too....so that was fun. And look how great this shirt is that I got! I'm a big concert shirt collector. My only complaint is that I waited for 45 minutes in the beer line and missed the first two opening songs. Boo. There weren't that many people in front of me to have to wait that long either...but the lady insisted on pouring each person's beer into a cup from the can. I just don't see the sense in that. It was taking forever. I could understand if it was from a bottle...but it was a can! Boo on her. And then when it was my turn they RAN OUT of beer. Not kidding. What luck huh? So by this time I was determined to get one...or maybe even two now. So I waited for the dude to go get one...that part took like 15 minutes. Anywho...I got my beer.



Now...what is it about concerts that won't let you take a clear picture. I was thinking about this during the concert. Every time I tried to take one it was fuzzy!! Is it the lights? I tried doing it with flash/without flash/slow flash...all that different stuff. Is it my camera? We weren't that far away...it looked closer from where I was sitting than it does in this pic and I zoomed in. Should I not have zoomed? Tweedy likes these fuzzy ones though...so we'll print one I guess.



All in all....a great concert!!

1 comment:

lg2006 said...

My Snubbles loves Wilco!