March 6, 2008

I heart Twinkle

Look what came in yesterday!! Woohoooooo. This stuff feels like heaven, looks like cotton candy and I wanna lick it. Just kidding. But Jayber does and he did. He loves licking my yarn...maybe I shouldn't have told yall that since I give these knitted gifts to babies. HA! Don't worry...He's sanitary! I wouldn't let him lick the yarn if I didn't let him lick me (never on the mouth though...I hate that.) Anyway...what do yall think about the color? I was planning on doing the Balthazar Vest from Twinkle's Big City Knits...but now I'm thinking that should be in a darker color (which is what I tried to get first and they were OUT.) Should I do the Evening Shell instead? I was wanting to do something like a shell or vest since it's about to get hot down here and this yarn is SUPER chunky...maybe I'll just have to save what I make for the cold again. I thought these would look cute with a long sleeve white shirt under it. But in Alabama it won't get cold until ......November, but it may take me that long to make it. I hope not, but this is my first sweater to knit.

The yarn looks really pinky in this picture but it's called "Powder" and is very very light. Almost like an eggshell color with hints of pink if that makes sense.







I put a poll on the right side of the screen under Jayber's picture. Please vote for which one you like better. I need some help!! I'm no good at making decisions!! Thanks!

No comments: