March 3, 2008

Crafty Spring Scarf

So I was browsing through the purl bee blog and found directions to this scarf. In the description of it she says, "This soft silk lined scarf is perfect for spring. The contrast between the earthy cotton and linen Lecien Mini Waffle and the hot pink silk is beautifully surprising." That so made me want to start one up...I think I can find that material at a Local Material Store. I'll let yall know if I make it and how it turns out. It looked pretty easy and I love the quilting and the colors. I think I'd make mine longer and skinnier though. I showed it to one of my girlfriends "Lazer" to get her opinion on it and she said "oooo could you make me a bag like that?" What a great idea! I think I'd like a bag even better. Click here for the pattern.



That blog is really great! They have tips on everything crafty and tons of free patterns!! I've already printed them all out and added them to my knitting notebook.

No comments: