March 3, 2008

Furniture Hunting

Check out this great bench we found at an old antique warehouse this past weekend!! We are about to move into a new house and have been looking for some comfy, den-like furniture to go in our screened in outdoor room (which tweedy is planning on making into a jungle with all of his orchids and potted plants.) I think we're going to get some old looking side tables and put lamps on them and a cool rug to make it really comfy/cozy/make you wanna read a book/jungle like. I love the great storage for our junk that needs to be hidden. I just can't decide if I want to make a cushion for it...or just have some big, fat, fun pillows on it. Maybe I could knit some pillows...hmmmmmmm. Decisions...decisions!! You can't really tell from the pictures, but that thing is huge! It fit me, Tweedy and his two big brothers on it comfortably. Cra-zay!!



No comments: