March 4, 2008

Little Baby Hat

So...the basket weave baby hat from the post "knit with it" was actually the second hat that I've knitted like that. The first one went to one of my girlfriends for her baby shower and her sweet little boy, Bennett. (They don't live in the same town so it's ok I knitted them the same baby hat...isn't it?) Anywho....It turned out so great the first time that I decided to do it again. She sent me a picture of her precious little boy wearing the hat, and he wore it HOME from the HOSPITAL! Aweeee I almost started to cry when she sent me a picture of him on my camera one day after he was born wearing the little hat! Here are some pics of him below that I had to share. This is the reason I love to knit. Click here to get the pattern from the previous post.



3 comments:

Holland said...

That is precious. Who's Bennett's Mom??

Natalie said...

oooo my baby!!!!! look how happy he is in his cozy hat. it really was the BEST present and i have no idea how mine will live up to that

Erin said...

ohhh i love this post!!!! i think that hat from you is quite possibly one of my favorite things bennett wore as a baby! it was hilarious when he tried it on recently at about 10 months old and BARELY fit!!! you did such a great job on it!