August 18, 2009

Note To Self:

Anybody remember the basket weave baby hat?? AKA...my favorite baby shower present...well it doesn't fit 6 month olds...baaahahahaha



Anybody remember the pope hat?? The one that definitely would not have fit my 25 year old friend it was made for...it does fit 6 month olds. Lesson learned - The GAUGE is there for a REASON. USE IT!!!



Disclaimer: Don't judge her outfits (lack of). My child spits up a lot. You would think that moving up to solid foods would help, but it just makes it color coated and stains all of her cute outfits. Oxy clean is my new best friend. I've learned not to put anything cute on her unless we're going out.

3 comments:

lg2006 said...

LOl sounds smart to me ( lack of stained outfits)! Good thinking!
She looks JUSTLIKE tweedy in that first pic.

Louise McCown said...

oh i have missed reading YOU! that little lady is absolutely the spitting image of tweedy. adorable

CindyW said...

LOL! Naked babies wearing knit caps - HURRAY! So precious. And I'm so glad the pope hat found a home.